Thank you for your interest in sponsoring WordPress Accessibility Meetup! Our sponsors help us to ensure that our meetups are as accessible as possible by providing financial support for live captions, American Sign Language (ASL) interpretation, and transcription services. In return, we do our best to promote your business before, during, and after events.
In recognition of their support, we provide the following benefits to sponsors for each meetup event they are sponsoring:
- Recognition of sponsorship on event Meetup page.
- Recognition of sponsorship on Facebook event in the WordPress Accessibility Facebook Group.
- Verbal recognition of sponsorship during event.
- Display a slide with the Sponsor logo and a paragraph about the sponsor during the event.
- 2x thank you tweets on Twitter.
- 1x thank you post on LinkedIn
- Recognition of sponsorship with logo, paragraph about sponsor, and link to sponsor’s website included in the event recap blog post on the Equalize Digital website. This will stay up for the life of the post.
- Sponsors thanked with link to their websites in a monthly email sent via Meetup to all group members.
Below are some stats on the meetups reach and attendance. Last updated February 2023:
- Average attendance for meetups is 89 people.
- Day average: 120
- Evening average: 70
- Members in Meetup.com group: 1,523
- Facebook Group Members: 1049
- Event recordings on Youtube receive 70-120 views within the first month of being posted.
- Event recap blog posts average 100+ page views per month and perform as evergreen content.
- Events appear in the core WordPress admin dashboard widget and reach thousands of users.
Our aim in offering meetup sponsorships is to cover the costs associated with running the meetup and ensure that it is accessible for our attendees. The prices listed here are the exact prices that we pay for services, which vary based on the time of day of the meetup. We do not profit from the meetup.
|Service||Day Cost||Evening Cost|
|Transcription + srt||$300||$300|
We have a sample sponsor agreement available on Google Drive if you would like to review sponsorship terms and conditions in advance of contacting us. Our sponsor agreement is based on the standard sponsor agreement for WordCamps and strives to be fair to all parties.
Sponsorship fees can be paid monthly or in a lump sum for the period being sponsored. We generally prefer sponsors to come on for 3 or more months at a time to help reduce the overhead costs associated with managing the event.
Current Sponsorship Needs
We are still looking for sponsors for the following:
- Live captioning our evening meetup
- Transcription sponsors for both day and evening meetups
- ASL interpretation for both the day and evening meetups
Sponsor Inquiry Form
If you have any questions or would like to inquire about sponsoring the meetup, please fill out the form below, and we will get back to you shortly. We sincerely thank you for your interest.